Are you interested in learning more about the economic development outlook and innovative projects in Southeast Minnesota? Merchants Bank invites you to save the date for two upcoming events.
Southeast Minnesota Economic Summit – Rochester, MN
The third annual Southeast Minnesota Economic Summit will be held on Thursday, September 7 as economic experts and industry executives share their economic expectations, specifically regarding the manufacturing industry, for 2018.
As a banking leader in the region, Merchants is proud to partner with the Rochester Area Chamber of Commerce as the pinnacle sponsor of the Southeast Minnesota Economic Summit.
Mark your calendars and contact the Rochester Area Chamber of Commerce for more information at (507) 288-1122 or visit their website.
- Date/Time: Thursday, September 7 from 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Location: Rochester International Event Center, 7333 Airport View Dr. SW, Rochester, MN 55902
- Price: $30 for Chamber members, $40 for Non-members, $300 for a table of six
Winona Economic Summit – Winona, MN
This year’s Winona Economic Summit will focus on the theme “Building a Better Business Climate.” Join us on Tuesday, September 26 for several speakers, including Senator Jeremy Miller, and panel of experts who will discuss new solutions for workforce issues in our area, the Minnesota economy, local housing issues and more.
Merchants Bank is also proud to partner with the Winona Area Chamber of Commerce as the main event sponsor of the Winona Economic Forum.
Mark your calendars and contact the Winona Area Chamber of Commerce for more information at (507) 452-2272 or visit their website.
- Date/Time: Tuesday, September 26 from 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Location: Tau Center, 511 Hilbert St., Winona, MN 55987
- Price: $40 for Chamber members, $60 for Non-members