To be customer-centric…growing our people, our customer base and shareholder value by being “the best”!
To Customers… To build loyal and mutually profitable customer relationships through consistently exceptional personal service.
To Employees… To create and maintain an environment that promotes and rewards contribution, accountability, initiative and teamwork.
To Our Communities… To help make each community we serve a better place in which to live and work through corporate reinvestment and the support of employee community involvement.
To Shareholders… To obtain long-term shareholder value through quality growth and financial performance in the upper third or higher of our peer group.
• We will be dependable.
• We will be absolutely fair and honest in all things.
• We will care for our employees, our customers and our shareholders.
• We value initiative, innovation and creativity.
• We will build trust; we will hold our customers’ best interests at heart.
• We will conduct ourselves with integrity.
• We will inform people and communicate with all; we will listen.
• We hold ourselves accountable for our performance.
• We will direct our human and material resources toward achieving common goals.
At Merchants Bank, it’s been our privilege to serve customers since 1875. We are proud of our long history of helping our customers and supporting our communities.
Merchants Bank is part of Merchants Financial Group, Inc. MFGI is based in Winona and includes branches in Winona, St. Charles, Rochester, Spring Grove, Caledonia, La Crescent, Cannon Falls, Red Wing, Onalaska, Wis., and the southern Twin Cities metropolitan suburbs of Hampton, Apple Valley, Cottage Grove, Hastings, Lakeville and Rosemount. Merchants Capital Resources, a leasing subsidiary is also a part of the MFGI family. The “flagship” Merchants Bank in Winona was founded in 1875.