For many businesses, the management of your day-to-day cash flow has become more complex. Over the past year, Merchants Bank recognized the need for more local service and expertise in this area and trained an additional 15 Merchants Bank staff as Cash Management Specialists.
What does this mean for your business? You’ll now have a local business resource, in addition to your Commercial or Ag Banker, at a Merchants Bank near you. With the leadership of Tammy Johnson, our Cash Management Sales Manager, our Cash Management Specialists are fully equipped to help your business find the right cash management or treasury management solutions.
What services can Cash Management Specialists help with?
We can help any business with something as simple as selecting the right business checking account or business credit card to custom FDIC insured products for larger deposit accounts (such as CDARs and ICS).
We also offer:
- Credit Card Processing
- Payment collection through Cash Concentration, Direct Debit or Deposit on Demand
- Payment disbursement through Direct Deposit
- Sweep and Target/Zero Balance accounts
- Fraud monitoring and prevention through Positive Pay and ACH Blocks and Filters
- Financial Electronic Data Interchange
Who is my local Cash Management expert?
Find the Cash Management Specialist for your area below.
- Apple Valley, Cottage Grove, Hastings, Lakeville and Rosemount: Mike Swanson
- Caledonia, Onalaska, La Crescent, Rushford and Spring Grove: Becky Herrmann
- Cannon Falls and Hampton: Michelle Schroeder
- Eau Claire: Pat Diller
- Lanesboro: Laryssa Hanson
- Red Wing: Lori Eppen and Gary Johnson
- Rochester: Holly Gronholz, Nicole Fritz and Tiffany Wacholz
- St. Charles and Winona: Deanna Ellinghuysen and Jen Welch