- ½ medium banana
- 1 ½ tablespoons peanut butter
- ½ tablespoon honey (or agave)
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 4 tablespoons oats (rolled or quick oats)
- 1 tablespoon raisins (seeds or nuts)
- In a large microwavable mug mash the banana well with a fork.
- Stir in the peanut butter, milk, and honey and mix well together.
- Add in the oats and raisins and stir until combined.
- Microwave for 45 seconds – 1 minute or until firm to the touch on top. (Cook time is based on my 1200 watt microwave so your timing may vary)
- Enjoy warm!