- ¼ cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 ½ tsp soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. tabasco
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into 1 inch pieces
Combine all ingredients, except chicken, in medium bowl. Add chicken, toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate 6-8 hours or overnight.
Preheat broiler or grill. Thread marinated chicken or skewers. Broil or grill 6-8 minutes, turning frequently (do not overcook.) Serve warm on skewers.
Merchants Family Cookbooks are available at all Merchants Bank locations for $15. Proceeds benefit local food shelf programs.