- 1 Loaf French Bread, sliced horizontally
- ½ C. Butter
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 1-2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 10 oz. Package Chopped Frozen Spinach
- 1C. Shredded cheddar Cheese
- 1C. Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- ¼ C. Parmesan Cheese
In a sauté pan, melt butter, sauté onion. Add minced garlic. Squeeze spinach dry. Add to onion mixture. Remove from heat; mix in cheddar and mozzarella cheese. Divide mixture in half and spread evenly over the sliced halves of bread. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Place on baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut in 1-1/2 in slices to serve.
Merchants Family Cookbooks are available at all Merchants Bank locations for $15. All proceeds benefit local food shelf programs.