The Merchants Bank Mobile app offers Mobile Deposit and Bill Pay for consumer customers. Plus, with the convenience of eStatements, you can take Merchants Bank with you anywhere. So what do you need to get started? See our step-by-step guides below.
Enrolling in Mobile Banking
- Enroll in Mobile Banking through your Online Banking account. (Don’t have an Online Banking account? Sign up now.)
- Download the Merchants Bank Mobile Banking app on your phone. (Get links to our apps on the Google Play and Apple App stores.)
- Sign in the Mobile Banking.
- Following the instructions below for Consumer Mobile Deposit and Bill Pay.
Consumer Mobile Deposits
Have a check you’d like to deposit? It’s easy!
- Select the Account.
- Choose an account from the Deposit To menu.
- Enter the Amount.
- Snap a Picture/Endorse Your Check
Take a clear picture of the check front and then flip it over. Endorse the check “For Deposit Only to Merchants Bank” and then take a picture of the back of the check.
- Choose Make Deposit.
After you give your deposit one final look and deposit your check, we’ll provide you with confirmation of your deposit.
Mobile Deposit Transaction Guidelines
- $1,000 limit per check.
- Daily limits: $2,500 mobile deposit limit per day and/or up to 10 checks.
- Monthly limits: $5,000 mobile deposit limit per month and/or 20 checks.
- Limits are not independent of each other. For example, if you deposit 10 checks for $100 each in one day, you have reached your per day limit of 10 checks even though you have not reached your total daily mobile deposit limit of $2,500.
Mobile Bill Pay
Pay bills with the tap of a finger. It’s really that easy once your payees are set up in your Merchants Online Banking.
- Select Payee.
- Select who you want to pay. To set up a Payee, simply login to your Merchants Online Banking.
- Select the Account you want the payment to come from.
- Enter the payment Amount.
- Select the Date you want the payment sent.
- Click Schedule Payment.
Enrolling in eStatements
Follow the steps outlined in this video to enroll now.
Have questions about our eService offerings? Contact our Electronic Banking Department at (866) 496-0522.
Merchants Mobile Banking is free, however, text or data charges may be imposed by your mobile provider. Check your plan for details. Your carrier may limit access outside the U.S.