Merchants Online Business Banking allows you free and easy access to your business’s bank account information and cash management tools 24/7. Use Business Online Banking to manage your corporate cash and make it work harder for you. What can you do in Business Online Banking and how does it work? Here’s an overview:
Users – You control who in your company has access to your online accounts. Changes to secondary user access (including adding or removing users) can be any time you desire under the Administration area of the Business Applications section. In addition, you can define account access and transaction limits per user.
Accounts – See an overview of your account balances immediately upon logging in. In addition, in the Accounts section of Online Banking you can:
- View account history
- View and/or print check images
- Export transaction history
- Search for specific transactions
Business Applications – Provides access to the following Cash Management and Administration functions:
- Online bill pay
- ACH payments and receipts*
- Wire transfers*
- Collect funds*
- Authorize transactions
- Funds transfers
Other Services – Provides access to additional services, giving you the ability to:
- Change your business address.
- Print a direct deposit enrollment form.
- Submit a stop payment.*
- Create an alert to notify the administrator for the company’s Online Banking account for number situations. Example include, when:
- A business user’s passwords or profiles are updated
- An account goes above or below a certain balance
- A transaction over a certain amount goes through an account
Preferences – Make changes to your password, account nicknames, order of accounts and more.
Interested in learning more? Try our demo for Merchants Bank Business Online Banking. To enroll in Business Online Banking, visit our website or call our Electronic Banking department at (866) 496-0522.
*Fees may apply.