- Enroll in Mobile Banking through your Online Banking account. (Don’t have an Online Banking account? Sign up now.)
- Download the Merchants Bank Mobile Banking app on your phone.
- Sign in the Mobile Banking.
- Following the instructions below for Consumer Mobile Deposit and Bill Pay.
Consumer Mobile Deposits
Have a check you’d like to deposit? It’s easy!
- Select the Account.
- Choose an account from the Deposit To menu.
- Enter the Amount.
- Snap a Picture/Endorse Your Check
Take a clear picture of the check front and then flip it over. Endorse the check “For Deposit Only to Merchants Bank” and then take a picture of the back of the check.
- Choose Make Deposit.
After you give your deposit one final look and deposit your check, we’ll provide you with confirmation of your deposit.
Mobile Deposit Transaction Guidelines
- $1,000 limit per check.
- Daily limits: $2,500 mobile deposit limit per day and/or up to 10 checks.
- Monthly limits: $5,000 mobile deposit limit per month and/or 20 checks.
- Limits are not independent of each other. For example, if you deposit 10 checks for $100 each in one day, you have reached your per day limit of 10 checks even though you have not reached your total daily mobile deposit limit of $2,500.
Mobile Bill Pay
Pay bills with the tap of a finger. It’s really that easy once your payees are set up in your Merchants Online Banking.
- Select Payee.
- Select who you want to pay. To set up a Payee, simply login to your Merchants Online Banking.
- Select the Account you want the payment to come from.
- Enter the payment Amount.
- Select the Date you want the payment sent.
- Click Schedule Payment.