- 1 cup diced ham
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese or Monterey Jack
- 1/2 cup chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell peppers
- 1/4 cup Bisquick
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/8 tsp. paprika
Sprinkle ham, cheese, broccoli, onion and green pepper over the bottom of a greased 10-inch quiche pan or glass pie dish. Set aside.
Place Bisquick in a large mixing bowl. Whisk in eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour Bisquick mixture over ingredients in quiche pan. Sprinkle with paprika.
Bake in a preheated 375° oven for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted in center of quiche comes out clean.
- 1 package Hidden Valley Ranch salad dressing dry mix
- 12-16 oz package plain oyster crackers
- 1/4 tsp. lemon pepper
- 3/4 tsp. dill weed
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 3/4 c. oil
Combine dressing mix and oil. Add dill weed, garlic powder and lemon pepper. Pour mixture over crackers. Stir to coat. Place on baking sheet in warm oven, approximately 200-255°, for 15-20 minutes. Enjoy!
- 6 oz. mini lasagna noodles, cooked al dente and drained
- 1 medium zucchini, shredded or finely chopped
- 12 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 or 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 12 oz. ricotta or cottage cheese
- salt and freshly ground pepper
Preheat the oven to 375°. Squeeze or press the shredded zucchini to remove some of the moisture. Layer the following into an 8×12-inch (or similar) non-stick lasagna pan:
- 1/2 of the cooked lasagna noodles
- 1/2 of the grated mozzarella cheese
- All of the spaghetti sauce
- 3/4 of the chopped tomato
- All of the garlic
- Salt and pepper
- 3/4 of the zucchini
- All of the ricotta or cottage cheese
Press the remaining ingredients firmly into the pan. Top with the remaining noodles, tomato, zucchini, and mozarella cheese. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes. Serves 6.